INCREDIBLE PRICE IMPROVEMENT -- In one word... STUNING! Incredible opportunity to own a gorgeous brick colonial manor home in the highly sought after Estates of Chancellorsville. This 5,500 sf home is situated on a private 4 acres of peaceful bliss. The manicured lawn with underground sprinkler system is some of the greenest grass in the county. House your favorite toys in the oversized 3-car attached garage. Step inside from the covered front sitting porch to a beautiful hardwood floored 2-story foyer flanked by the formal dining and living rooms. Atrium windows adorn the 2-story great room with the morning sun that extends into the huge gourmet kitchen and dining areas. Custom features include a walk-in pantry, finished laundry /mud room with additional cabinetry and stainless sink, along with a private half bath. The main level features an oversized owners suite with trey ceiling, 2 walk-in closets with upgraded shelving, and a superb spa-like bathroom with separate vanities, large soaking tub (never used), custom tiled shower with archway entry, and water closet. Adjacent to this main level suite is a huge sun room /office /den with cathedral ceilings. Just outside there's an expansive maintenance-free deck overlooking a beautiful hardscape including a stamped concrete patio and integrated sundial, stone seating walls, a lower bar-b-que deck, and beautiful shrubs and greenery. The upper level features 3 generously sized bedrooms, two of which access the upper balcony, and a second spa-like bathroom with a dual sink vanity, large soaking tub, separate shower and water closet. The oversized catwalk and upper sitting area overlook the foyer and great room below. The basement features 9 ft ceilings, a finished full bathroom, several full-sized egress windows, multiple spaces for additional rooms, and walkout French doors. Brand new high-efficiency 75-gallon water heater installed 10/2022, and all three HVAC systems have been replaced within the past few years. Structured wiring.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Private Water Serv
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Septic, Gravity Septic System
3,693 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Estates Of Chancellorsville
American Heritage Homes
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Poured, Heated
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price