** WOW SUMMER SIZZLIN' PRICING EXTRAVAGANZA ON ALL FOUNDATION HOMES MOVE-IN READY INVENTORY HOMES ** CRAZY LOW PRICING ON THIS NORTH STAFFORD QUICK MOVE-IN has construction finishing up! Paint still drying Inside, Hardscaping being completed outside - to include widened driveway and retaining wall at end of driveway. Asphalt in process soon** Elegance nested in wooded privacy on nearly 4 acres in Poplar Hills Estates Community. Over 3200 finished sq. ft. (w/a full stone front faÃ§ade for statement making curb appeal) Steeped in tradition, Foundation Homes plan, The Catherine Anne, is a classic Colonial floor plan with an added twist and features a central front door opening to a welcoming center hall design greeted by a wide base staircase with a formal living room on one side, a study/home office space on the other, a kitchen with breakfast area and a sunny morning room, formal dining room and a spacious family room in the back. The second story provides a well-outfitted master suite with closet space, room for pampering and privacy galore. The largest of the secondary bedrooms offers over 150 square feet of space with a large closet and private full bath. Two additional bedrooms border a shared Jack and Jill bath with its own linen closet for storage and two separate vanities. A large separate laundry room and linen storage closet finishes off the second floor. Elegant finishes inside and out . See Builder's Rep to make appointment to tour a home . SET FOR LATE JULY MOVE-IN!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Hea
Asphalt, Composite Shingle, Concrete, Frame, Shake, Shingle, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Foundation Homes, Inc.
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shakes, Stone, Vinyl, Shingle, Frame, Concrete, Asphalt
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private, Cul-De-Sac, Rural.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price