Beautiful 5 bedroom 4.5 Bath colonial with 2 Master Bedrooms! Situated on 2.05 acres in the prestigious Estates of Chancellorsville! Why wait months to build and additional time to add other features when you can move into this beautiful turn key home with in ground pool,extensive patio and deck area for entertaining now. Inside is a gorgeous all season room with wood burning stone front fireplace, Main level master suite w/ gas fireplace. The family room offers another gas fireplace off from the beautiful upgraded kitchen with quartz counter tops, deep farm sink and gas cooking! Spacious mudroom with butlers pantry and laundry. perfect access from the garage to unload groceries or toss in wet clothes before entering the home. Basement is a great place for family fun or gathering with friends. In addition to a pool table you have a wonderful bar that is finished with a quartz counter, ungraded cabinets, wine -Beveridge fridge and microwave. Water Treatment System...Too many features to list. A lot of home for a below market value price. Minutes from I-95 and situated nicely for commuting to surrounding areas.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,852 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Estates Of Chancellorsville
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Partially Finished
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Flood Lights, Out Building. Backs To Trees, Level, Partly Wooded, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)