Country living on 3.71 acres and NO HOA. This one level home is turnkey and ready for the next homeowner. Ruther Glen address but in Spotsylvania County. Situated close to the Spotsylvania and Caroline County line for commuting north or south. 3 bedrooms with walk in closets and 2 full baths. Open family room with crown molding and LVP flooring that is open to the kitchen. The kitchen has backsplash and granite with large island/breakfast bar for additional seating. Level back yard that perfect for family backyard fun that back to woods for exploring. Large front porch and side deck for entertaining. Raised beds to grow vegetables and amazing flower beds throughout the yard to enjoy. A shed on the property conveys and this home has plenty of parking. High speed internet available with Xfinity. Come schedule your showing today to see how this could be your next home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
1,512 sq. ft
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Deck
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price