Welcome Home to your immaculate, nearly 5,000 finished square foot, 6 bedroom / 6 bathroom, one-owner estate home that shows like a model. This property is a one-of-a-kind gem in the highly desirable Liberty Manor neighborhood that has a private playground and park. It has every possible upgrade and feature available when built just a few years ago. This move-in ready, turn-key dream home boasts dual wrap-around porches that overlook the beautiful adjacent community pond. High tray ceilings, exquisite moldings, hand-scraped wide-plank cherry hardwood floors throughout, main level bedroom with a luxury bath and fireplace, open stairways, inviting entertainment areas on all levels, home theater with in-wall and in-ceiling wired speaker system, custom granite and cherry wet bar, ample storage, huge rooms and walk-in closets throughout, private fenced back yard with a nice sized deck and large stamped concrete patio for your outdoor entertaining with a gas hookup for your barbecue grill, and much, much more. Step out onto your second level wrap-around balcony porch and relax under the ceiling fan while viewing the pond and nature's beauty. All of this and just minutes away from shopping and amenities galore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Concrete
4,717 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
KYLE R WILSON
CHARLES J. COLGAN SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room, Built-Ins, Bar, Wood Floors, wine storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Patio, Porch, Deck, Wrap-around Porch, Balcony
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price