INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THE LARGEST 6,200SF FORMER MODEL HOME! The immaculate home boasts over 5,500SF finished space in the 2.5 levels. From the time you enter to expansive foyer, you'll feel the open and inviting floor plan yet filled with private spaces throughout. The main level features gleaming refinished hardwood flooring, intricate detailed custom woodwork throughout this home, an executive's dream office filled with natural light, built-in wooden shelves, cabinetry, and wainscotting through the French 15-light doors with 6-light transom, formal dining, owner's suite with tray ceilings, double vanities, separate shower, free standing tub, wc, and large walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms and full bathroom. The upstairs features a full bathroom, spacious bedroom, and additional bonus /bedroom /multi-purpose room. The fully finished walkout lower level features a multi-terraced movie theater, large U-shaped bar /kitchenette, massive game room great for entertaining your finest guests, a huge storage /utility room, full bathroom, and 6th bedroom (ntc). The backyard abuts the professionally manicured common grounds providing an expansive and gorgeous view from the main level deck and cobble stone patio at the lower level. Conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, down town Fredericksburg, commuter lots, Route 1, Interstate 95, Spotsylvania Parkway, hospitals, schools, and much, much more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Traditional, 2+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
5,558 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Virginia Heritage At Lee's Park
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Sauna
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price