Extremely sought-after 55+ community of Virginia Heritage Lee's Parke! Beautiful 4 Bedroom/3 Full Bath home with over 2300 sq ft of living space (plus an additional 1700 sq ft unfinished below) located at the front of the community overlooking trees and within walking distance to the clubhouse amenities. A covered front porch and side-entry adds some privacy when spending time outside the home. Two bedrooms on the main level: a large Main Level Master with Master Bath including soaking tub. On the opposite side of the home also on the main level is an additional guest bedroom (or flex room) with an additional full bath. The Upper Level bright and spacious Loft features 2 additional carpeted bedrooms, full bath, split landing, and an overlook to the open family room below which would make for a nice sitting area upstairs. Natural light warms the main living area and the pop of fresh paint brightens the space! Great kitchen design with room for a table. Casual dining space is combined with a quaint family room and gas fireplace. Wood flooring throughout main level. Lower level is huge and unfinished, has split-landing stairs for easier access, and a nice walk-up basement to the private fenced backyard overlooking an open spacious common area with evergreens - one of the truly sought-after features in this planned community. Deck has stairs for access to yard for you and your pet's convenience! Basement is roughed-in for 4th bathroom. Excellent use of space whether you have frequent guests or need extra hobby rooms. Plenty of storage space on the LL and chance to design the space, as needed! And you'll love the location and view on Sewells Pointe from your sun-filled deck! This community has it all! HOA fees include Verizon Fios high-speed internet, phone, cable and trash pickup. Home site location and location in community is ideal: within walking distance to clubhouse, exercise room, tennis courts, and indoor & outdoor pools. The community has sidewalks and nearby open walking paths and is close to shopping, restaurants, medical offices, hospitals, and I-95.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,365 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Virginia Heritage At Lee's Park
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Underground
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Full
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Bar, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted.
- Deck, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational C
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price