Upgraded 4BR/3.5BA townhouse with garage, 6ft bump out, and TWO master suites! Low maintenance composite deck with vinyl railing, patio, and rear fence backs to trees at the end of this complex, with plenty of nearby visitor parking. Large granite kitchen island, 42" antique white cabinets, and laminate/engineered wood on 1st & 2nd levels. Convenient to I-95, downtown Fredericksburg, and Alum Springs Park.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,534 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price