FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - MULTI-USE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL - BRAND NEW $45K SEPTIC SYSTEM - 2 UNITS (4-BR & 1-BR) CAN BE EASILY CONVERTED BACK TO A SINGLE UNIT DWELLING. Peaceful tranquility sums up this wonderful property. This one needs a little TLC; however, much has already been completed. Move-in ready and make it your own while living at home. Currently the 2 units are separated by a sealed doorway, but can easily be returned to a single living dwelling if so desired. Upgraded LVP flooring throughout. 2 kitchens, 3 full bathrooms, high ceilings in the front unit, shared laundry in the rear unit. Oversized multi-level decks, separate 3-season structure with lots of natural light... can serve as a nice entertaining spot, green house, storage unity, or whatever your imagination allows. Beautiful flowering landscaping all around this property which attracts wildlife and nature's beauties. Home is being sold strictly AS-IS, WHERE-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Other, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,254 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Above Ground
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Space Heater.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building. Sloping, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price