WELCOME HOME TO YOUR COMPLETELY PRIVATE AND SECLUDED OASIS! Look no further than this fantastic opportunity to own a 5-acre private retreat nestled in the middle of forest and farmland. This is an absolutely gorgeous property hosting an almost 1,600 sf, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom all brick ranch with a full width covered porch. Property includes a row of out buildings with power, nice pole barn, poultry house, additional screened building and covered areas. Garden plot, mature trees, flowers, ornamental plantings (in desperate need of pruning and thinning). Home needs a little TLC outside gutters and roof (soon). Has replacement windows, hardwood floors throughout, new HVAC system in attic circa 2021. Priced to move quickly, it won't last long.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well, Pri
Gravity Septic System
1,568 sq. ft
King William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Irregular, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price