LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - Welcome Home to your cozy Cape Cod boasting 2 main level bedrooms and full bathrooms with an additional 2 bedrooms on the second level. This home features a full width front porch and oversized full width rear deck, partially covered. Plenty of off-street parking in your private driveway with turn around and carport. The purchase includes an adjacent property in the rear with a barn shed. The yard has several mature trees including fruit-bearing pear trees. Offered AS-IS, so make it your own with a little TLC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,225 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Electric service available, Cable TV
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating. Space Heater.
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Additional Lot(S), Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)