Location, Location, Location and lots of charm! Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home located in downtown Fredericksburg , minutes to I95, the hospital, Central Park and so much more. This property offers a private setting, No HOA, convenience and delightful living. The main floor offers a family room with wood burning fireplace, home office and a formal dining room all with gleaming hardwood floors. The appealing kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops along with a butlers pantry and dry goods storage area. The light and airy porch off of the kitchen is the perfect place for an herb garden. Upstairs you will find the primary suite with access to a private sitting balcony overlooking the large yard. Two other bedrooms and a full bathroom complete the upper level. The lower level provides a recreation area, full bathroom, laundry and storage areas. A must see to appreciate all that this adorable home offers!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,576 sq. ft
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building. Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price