Welcome Home to your secluded 6.4 acre farmette paradise with NO HOA! This property is what dreams are made of with a blend of country living, modern amenities and finishes, private pool, and lots of entertaining areas. This gorgeous 3-story 5 bed, 3.5 bath colonial (5th NTC) is situated in the middle of a park-like setting yet only minutes from shopping, commuter lots, and the historic battlegrounds. The oversized paved driveway and parking lot offers and abundantly large area for your family and friends, or your own collection of vehicles. Bring your own farm animals as it is equipped for chickens, goats, pigs, and much more. The swimming pool includes an over 850 sf multi-level deck, new stamped concrete walkways around the home and a stamped concrete patio with a stone firepit as the centerpiece. Highspeed cable internet makes this the perfect retreat for work at home professionals and online students. Newly updates include: new roof, new black gutters, new main HVAC system, new pool pump and filter, pool liner 3 y/o, updated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops, red oak floors on entire main level, carpet flooring in bedrooms, finished basement, shed, and a generator switch.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
4,102 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Stove.
- Entrance Outside, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Secluded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price