RARE WATERFRONT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE 22407!!! Welcome to this stunning and spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home! The interior features a great floor plan which is ideal for entertaining, with an updated kitchen featuring granite countertops and upgraded appliances. Enjoy the convenience of all the nearby shopping areas, restaurants, and more. Step outside and take in the large backyard backing up to a large pond with fish, perfect for summer barbeques and outdoor activities. Inside, notice the windows which carry a lifetime transferrable warranty. This is truly an amazing one-owner home who has taken care of this home along with keeping it updated. Come in and take a look for yourself and see what makes this house the perfect place to call home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,659 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Heated
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Pond
- Body of Water
- Willow Pond
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Fishing. Pond.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price